CERAMICS Plus meets TOP SIZE: XF885 has microcrystalline ceramic grains with optimised self-sharpening effect. With the grinding-active additional layer, the fibre disc is optimised for machining superalloys, stainless steels and aluminium and has an impressively aggressive yet cool grinding action and a very long service life. The even further improved performance ensures very high stock removal rates during bevelling or weld seam processing.
- Optimised self-sharpening effect results in an extremely high stock removal rate thanks to constant recreation of sharp grain points
- Cost saving when grinding high-alloyed steels thanks to highest possible stock removal rate
- Extremely long service life
- High wear resistance
- Special coat for hand-held machines
- Form-resistant vulcanised fibre backing
- Cool grinding and extension of service lives with VSM TOP SIZE additional grinding-active layer