Terms and Conditions
Effective July 10, 2017
WARRANTY: VSM Abrasives Corporation warrants that the product shall conform to the description; that it will convey good title thereto; that product shall be delivered free from any lawful security interest or encumbrance unknown to Buyer. VSM Abrasives Corporation makes NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS IS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. VSM Abrasives Corporation's liability on any basis is limited to the purchase price of the product for which damages are claimed. VSM has not authorized anybody to make any representation or warranty contained herein.
REMEDIES: VSM's liability for any and all claims, damages, losses and injuries arising out of relating to its performance or breach of any agreement of sales of the Product and the manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, repair or use of any Product shall not exceed the purchase Price of the Product. The remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price, or, at VSM's option, replacement of the Product. This shall be the Buyer's sole, exclusive and only remedy against VSM, outside of the remedy provided for under VSM's warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL VSM BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, INCURRING OF ANY DOWNTIME, DESTRUCTION OR LOSS OF ANY CAPITAL GOODS, LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, WHETHER SIMILAR TO OR DIFFERENT FROM THIS LISTING.
RETURN GOODS: If VSM incorrectly fills your order, the merchandise is returnable upon authorization, via freight collect, for full credit. Merchandise must be new, clean and saleable, and such errors reported promptly. Returns for reasons other than VSM error will be considered under the following conditions:
- A written request, complete with product description and invoice information must be submitted not later than twelve months from date of purchase.
- VSM reserves the right to select only saleable items for return.
- VSM will levy a minimum of a 10% restocking charge on all returns approved.
- MINIMUM ORDER - Minimum orders shall be $100.00 net.
- QUANTITY VARIANCE - A product quantity variance of plus or minus 10% shall be permitted by Buyer in the filling of an order of any non-stock item; Buyer will be invoiced for the amount of product actually shipped.
- ASSORTING PRIVILEGES - Buyer may combine standard units of all products shown in VSM Abrasives Corporation catalogs to obtain the most favorable bracket pricing. This pertains to single shipment, single destination orders.
- Special Pricing will be dictated by a designated CCI. The Special Price will only be given if the quantity ordered meets the minimum quantity that is specified on the special pricing contract.
TERMS: Terms of payment are net 30 days from date of invoice, with a one percent (1%) discount from the invoice amount if payment is received by VSM within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date providing you elect to receive your invoices by fax or email.
FREIGHT: A minimum order of $1000 will qualify for pre-paid freight when all items on that order are shipping to a single destination. Those qualifying orders will be invoiced F.O.B. shipping point with freight pre-paid to that single destination point by the least expensive route within the 48 adjacent states. Otherwise, the shipping charges will be applied to the VSM invoice or freight carrier account, if account number is provided.