ACTIROX with geometrically shaped ceramic grain achieves extremely high stock removal per unit of time. Thanks to its fast processing speed, AK890Y offers particularly impressive results when deburring sheets or removing sprues. An aggressive cut combined with low contact pressure results in the generation of less noise and vibration, and less strain for the machine and its operators. The additional grinding-active TOP SIZE layer also reduces the temperature in the contact area.
- Maximum stock removal thanks to geometrically shaped ceramic grain results in lower operating expenses, such as energy and storage costs
- More than twice the stock removal when compared with conventional ceramic grain abrasives, thanks to faster grinding
- Low to medium contact pressures significantly reduce strain on the machine and operator
- Top performance with superalloys, stainless steel and unalloyed steel thanks to optimised coating density
- Cool grinding processes and extended service lives thanks to the additional grinding-active layer VSM TOP SIZE